- Home Unknown Type
- Blackmores Sustained Release C 75T
Blackmores Sustained Release C gradually supplies vitamin C throughout the day to help reduce the severity and duration of colds.
Blackmores Sustained Release C has been specifically formulated to be released slowly over a sustained 8 hour period, ensuring that vitamin C is available when your body needs it. Our low acid-acid formulation, buffered with mineral ascorbates makes it gentle on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone. Citrus bioflavonoids can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of colds
- May helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production
- Is a potent antioxidant
- Promotes wound healing
- Helps to maintain capillary health
Adults – Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 4-12 years – We recommend Blackmores Bio C Chewable 500mg.
Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice.
Ascorbic acid 280mg Calcium ascorbate 266mg (Total vitamin C 500mg) Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25mg Hesperidin 25mg Rosa canina (Rosehips) extract equiv. to dry fruit 250mg Rutin 50mg
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
- Unknown Type
- Bee Pollen
- Christmas bush honey
- Grape Seed Extract
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- Leatherwood Honey
- Liver Detox
- Manuka Honey
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Milk Powder
- Omega 3
- Propolis Capsules
- Royal Jelly
- Shark Cartilage
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Squalene Capsules
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate