- Home Unknown Type
- Natural Salmon Oil-Herbs of Gold 200 capsules
Cold water salmon
Herbs of Gold Natural Salmon Oil is a natural source of the long chain Omega-3 marine essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Cold water Salmon
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
Adults – Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily. Children 6-12 years –Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Children 3-6 years –Take 1 capsule daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
- Natural Salmon Oil is a natural source of the long chain Omega-3 marine essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA play an integral role in many of the body's metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes.
Natural Salmon Oil may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations.
- Be used in the management of dry skin.
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility.
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, legs and feet in healthy individuals.
- Offer relief to the symptoms of mild eczema.
- Assist in the improvement of general wellbeing.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Fish Oil - Natural||1g|
|equiv. to Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg|
|equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg|
|equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
- Unknown Type
- Bee Pollen
- Christmas bush honey
- Grape Seed Extract
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- Leatherwood Honey
- Liver Detox
- Manuka Honey
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Omega 3
- Propolis Capsules
- Royal Jelly
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate