Features and Benefits:
– 100% naturally sourced from precious nutritious food of Queen Bee
– Natural, precious, & highly nutritious supplement including proteins, amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals
– Contains B vitamins to relieve stress
– Contains Vitamin A, C and E associated with skin health and anti-aging
Royal Jelly is a precious nutritious food produced by bees exclusively for the queen bee. It is natural and highly nutritious and is good for people of all ages.
Made in Australia by a 100% Australian owned company. Manufactured under strict cGMP conditions and tested in accredited Australian laboratories. All Homart products are covered by AUD $10 million Global Product Insurance to cover product quality for world-wide customers.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Royal Jelly Lyophilised 183.4mg equiv. to 6% 10-HDA (11mg 10-HDA) and Soya Oil, Gelatin, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Oil-Hydrogenated, Glycerol, Beeswax, Purified Water, Lecithin.
Available Pack Sizes:
Adults take 1 capsule per serving, 1 to 2 servings per day. You can dissolve it in water as a drink, mix it with food, or simply swallow it with water.
Not suitable for children. This product contains royal jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases, fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
– Store below 30˚C in a cool dry place.
– Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
– Royal Jelly may turn darker naturally.
- Unknown Type
- Bee Pollen
- Christmas bush honey
- Grape Seed Extract
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- Leatherwood Honey
- Liver Detox
- Manuka Honey
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Omega 3
- Propolis Capsules
- Royal Jelly
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate