- Home Unknown Type
- Alpha Lipoic 300
Alpha Lipoic 300
Type: Unknown Type
Vendor: Herbs of Gold
Potent antioxidant recycler
Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 is a potent antioxidant and a free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Unique antioxidant
- Antioxidant recycler
- Nerve health
Adults - Take one capsule, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 is a potent antioxidant and a free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) easily converts to its reduced form, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), which also acts as an antioxidant. This makes ALA/DHLA a potent antioxidant couple.
- Alpha Lipoic acid is unique as it acts as an antioxidant and/or neutralizes free radicals in both fat and water soluble tissues in the body.
- Regenerates and prolongs the life of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione.
- Due to its capacity to recycle other antioxidants, alpha Lipoic acid strengthens the body's antioxidant network and contributes to the synergy of antioxidants.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 assists glucose metabolism and is involved in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain normal blood glucose metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 helps maintain nerve health.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 is involved in energy production.
Each capsule contains:
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||300mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|