- Home Unknown Type
- Children's Multi Care-Herbs of Gold 60 capsules
Multivitamin and mineral formula for fussy eaters
Herbs of Gold's Children's Multi Care is a multivitamin and mineral formula to help maintain children's wellbeing. Children can be fussy eaters or suffer from food allergies and may miss out on key nutritional vitamins and minerals.
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- 21 vitamins & minerals
- Strawberry-vanilla flavoured chewable tablet
Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children’s Multi Care has been specifically formulated to provide broad-spectrum nutritional support for children.
- A multivitamin and mineral formula may help to maintain children's general wellbeing.
- Children can be fussy eaters and Children’s Multi Care provides vitamins and minerals for additional supplementation of key nutrients.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial for children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains B vitamins including thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinamide and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) to assist in cellular energy production.
- Biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12 are important for DNA replication and cellular growth while vitamins A and D help regulate cell proliferation and growth.
- Vitamins A, C, D and zinc are important for supporting healthy immune function and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
- Vitamins A, C, E, selenium and zinc provide antioxidant support.
- Contains tooth friendly xylitol.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||200IU|
|equiv. to 60mcg retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||1mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||1mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 822mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||10mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||1mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 100IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||8.27mg|
|equiv. vitamin E (natural) 10IU|
|Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)||5mg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||5mg|
|(as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and Magnesium phosphate)|
|Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)||1mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||45mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||500mcg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||10mcg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||12.5mcg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.|
- Unknown Type
- Beauty Products
- Bee Pollen
- Breast Enhancer
- Children Fish Oil
- children's vitamins
- Christmas bush honey
- Cough Relief
- cranberry honey
- Eye Health
- Eye Mask
- Fish Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Goat Milk
- Gout Relief
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Extract
- Gut Relief
- Hand Cream
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- Kidney Tonic
- kids honey
- Leatherwood Honey
- Lemon honey
- Lemon Honey Candy
- Liver Detox
- Liver Tonic
- Manuka Honey
- manuka honey drops
- Manuka Honey Lozenges
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Milk Calcium
- Milk Powder
- Omega 3
- Oyster Extract
- Propolis Capsules
- Propolis Liquid
- Propolis Oral Spray
- Propolis spray
- Royal Jelly
- Shark Cartilage
- Sheep Placenta
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Squalene Capsules
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate