- Home Unknown Type
- Clear Skin
Healthy, clear skin
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for their skin healing properties with nutrients required for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relief of pimples
- Skin repair and healing
- Promotes healthy skin
Adults and children over 12 years - Take one tablet, twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Clear Skin contains specific herbs such as Burdock, Yellow dock and Echinacea, traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis and mild acne, and for the management of minor skin conditions.
- Burdock is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, boils, mild acne, mild skin eruptions and for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its purifying action and for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, mild acne and minor skin conditions.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for minor skin disorders associated with constipation or sluggish bowel.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema and mild psoriasis and with Calendula, assists minor wound healing. Echinacea is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Vitamin A and zinc act as antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress and are important for the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Vitamins A and B6 help maintain the health and integrity of the skin and vitamin B6 is required for the healthy formation of collagen.
- Zinc is required for normal skin repair and wound healing, helping to maintain healthy skin. Zinc may assist in minor would healing and the relief of minor skin disorders such as mild acne.
- Clear Skin assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root||1.5g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant||800mg|
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root||600mg|
|Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower||500mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||12mg|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||1500IU|
|equiv. to 450mcg retinol equivalents|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
“After approximately 6 weeks of using Clear Skin my skin is now pimple free and my complexion is the healthiest it has ever been....” Read more
- Unknown Type
- Beauty Products
- Bee Pollen
- children's vitamins
- Christmas bush honey
- cranberry honey
- Grape Seed Extract
- Gut Relief
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- kids honey
- Leatherwood Honey
- lemon honey
- Liver Detox
- Manuka Honey
- manuka honey drops
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Milk Powder
- Omega 3
- Propolis Capsules
- Royal Jelly
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate