- Home Unknown Type
- Fish Oil 1000-Herbs of Gold 1000 400 capsules
Omega-3 fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1000 is a natural source of the long chain omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which play an integral role in many metabolic functions and are an important component of cellular
- Small wild cold water fish
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Molecularly distilled
Adults - Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily. Children 6-12 years -Take 1 to 2 capsules daily. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice. Children 3-6 years -Take 1 capsule daily. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations.
- Assist in the management of dry skin.
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility.
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, feet and legs in healthy individuals.
- Help relieve mild eczema.
- Assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Fish Oil - Natural||1g|
|equiv. to omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg|
|equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg|
|equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- Unknown Type
- Bee Pollen
- Christmas bush honey
- Grape Seed Extract
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- Leatherwood Honey
- Liver Detox
- Manuka Honey
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Omega 3
- Propolis Capsules
- Royal Jelly
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate