- Home Unknown Type
- Probiotic + SB
Healthy intestinal flora
Herbs of Gold Probiotic + SB is a room stable probiotic complex that restores healthy intestinal bacteria and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Restores healthy intestinal bacteria
- Healthy digestive function
- Immune support
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Probiotic + SB helps maintain balanced, healthy intestinal flora by inhibiting the growth of unwanted intestinal bacteria and helping to re-establish friendly intestinal bacteria.
- The majority of the immune system sits in the digestive tract so Probiotic + SBhelps maintain a normal healthy response to allergens and supports healthy immune function.
- Probiotic + SB, formulated by practitioners, contains probiotics sourced from Danisco, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- The probiotics in Probiotic + SB have been specifically chosen due to their ability to survive stomach acid and therefore reach the intestines, where they colonise and adhere to the intestinal wall.
- Danisco utilises patented stabilisation technology ensuring Probiotic + SB is stable at room temperature and does not require refrigeration.
- Probiotic + SB contains bacterial probiotics that are resistant to between 50% -77% of antibiotics, while SB is 100% resistant to antibiotics, making Probiotic + SB ideal to take in conjunction with most antibiotics.
- Probiotic + SB helps maintain healthy digestive function and assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each capsule contains not less than 5 billion CFU from:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||1.5 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||500 million CFU|
|CFU (colony forming units) count at time of manufacture 9.625 billion|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives|