Propolis is derived from a tree resin which is collected and re-metabolised by worker bees. The bees smear this dark substance around the entrance of their hives to strengthen the hive and to protect themselves from infection. Excess propolis is extracted from the beehive by bee keepers. A cold treatment process is then applied to make the substance suitable for human use and consumption.
Propolis is a natural antibacterial agent with antiviral, anaesthetic, antioxidant and antibiotic properties. Propolis contains over 60 different naturally occurring substances, including flavonoids, organic acids, vitamins and numerous minerals. It is commonly used in the treatment of sore throats, skin conditions and colds and flu.
Australian by Nature Propolis Capsules 500mg are easy to swallow and are commonly used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu. Their mild antibacterial and antibiotic properties assist in flighting infection, boosting the immune system and improving overall health and wellbeing. Australian by Nature Propolis Capsules 500mg also contains natural antioxidant bioflavonoids.
- May assist in strengthening the immune system and preventing infection
- Thought to reduce inflammation and assist with respiratory conditions (including colds & flu)
- Assists in the maintenance healthy mouth and gums
- May assist in the treatment of minor skin conditions, such as scratches, eczema, dermatitis, pimples, acne, minor cuts and abrasions
- May help to reduce the severity & duration of colds
- Contains antiviral, anaesthetic, antioxidant and antibiotic properties
- Contains flavonoids, organic acids, vitamins and minerals
Take one capsule two or three times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Propolis extract (equiv. fresh propolis 500mg)
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner.
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advise.
- Unknown Type
- Beauty Products
- Bee Pollen
- children's vitamins
- Christmas bush honey
- cranberry honey
- Grape Seed Extract
- Gut Relief
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- kids honey
- Leatherwood Honey
- lemon honey
- Liver Detox
- Manuka Honey
- manuka honey drops
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Milk Powder
- Omega 3
- Propolis Capsules
- Royal Jelly
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate