- Home Unknown Type
- Propolis Liquid 40% Max Alcohol Free
Features and Benefits:
– Topical use: For the treatment of cuts, scratches, and minor skin disorders
– Internal use: For the relief of the symptoms of colds and flu
Top Life Propolis Liquid 40% Max contains Propolis resin 200mg/mL (2:1) equiv. to fresh Propolis 400 mg/mL (40%). Propolis is produced by honeybees and has natural antibiotic properties. It has a long history of traditional use for maintaining healthy skin and promoting well-being.
– Topical use: For the treatment of cuts, scratches, wounds, abrasions and other minor skin disorders.
– Internal use: For the relief of the symptoms of colds and flu.
– Quality and potency certified by laboratory analysis.
– Complies with strict Australian Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
– Therapeutic claims based on documented evidence.
– Contains Propolis resin 200mg/ml (2:1) Equiv. to fresh Propolis 400mg/ml (40%).
Available Pack Sizes:
– Adults take 5~10 drops (0.25-0.5ml) in water daily. Shake well before use.
– Topical: Swab affected area up to three times a day.
Test before use. Propolis may cause skin irritation, and allegic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner. Not to be use by children under two years old without medical advise.
– Store below 30°C in a cool dry place.
– Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Unknown Type
- Bee Pollen
- Christmas bush honey
- Grape Seed Extract
- Honey Comb
- Kangaroo Essence
- Leatherwood Honey
- Liver Detox
- Manuka Honey
- Mass Gainer
- Meadow Honey
- Omega 3
- Propolis Capsules
- Royal Jelly
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate