Propolis is a resinous substance collected by bees from certain plants. Propolis is traditionally used in complimentary medicine to support healthy immune function. Propolis has antioxidant activity, with the addition of Olive leaf extract and the natural goodness of Manuka Honey.
Available Sizes: 30ml
- Contains Propolis, which is traditionally used in western complementary medicine to support normal/healthy immune function.
- Contains Propolis, which has antioxidant activity.
- Propolis has antioxidant/free radical scavenging activity.
- Contains Propolis, which is traditionally used in western complementary medicine to support the mucous membranes of the mouth.
- Contains propolis which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to assist in minor wound healing
|EACH 1ML (LIQUID SPRAY) CONTAINS:|
|Propolis (Bee) Resin||200mg|
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) extract|
|Equiv dry leaf||100mg|
|Honey – purified||50mg|
Adults, take 1ml (8 Sprays), once to twice daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For minor wounds, spray directly onto wound.Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs - discontinue use. Propolis may cause skin irritation.
Test before use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months. Contains ethanol.
Keep out of reach of children
Grange MJ & Davey RW (1990) Antibacterial Properties of Propolis (bee glue), Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
Skidmore- Roth L (2006) Mosby’s Handbook of Herbs and Natural Supplements, Elsevier Mosby
Banskota AH, Tezuka Y & Kadota S(2001) Recent Progress in Pharmacological Research of Propolis, Phytotherapy Research
Roxas M Jurenka J (2007) Colds and Influenza: A review of diagnosis and conventional, botanical and Nutritional Considerations, Thorne research
Mohamed R Pineda M Aguilar M (2007) Antioxidant Capacity of extracts from wild and crop plants of the Mediterrane an Region, Institute of food Technolog ists
Benavente-Garcia O Castillo J Lorente J Et al (1999) Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from olea europaeaL leaves, Elsevier